1) Multi-GNSS data processing with GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BDS-2/3 and QZSS;
2) All-frequency PPP-AR on any dual-frequency ionosphere-free combinations of GPS, Galileo, and BDS-2/3;
3) High-rate GNSS data processing up to 50 Hz;
4) High-dynamic mobile platforms applicable for aerial photogrammetry, ship-borne gravimetry, etc;
5) Kinematic orbiting for LEO satellites;
6) Multi-day processing up to 108 days without day-boundary discontinuities;
7) IPPP clock estimation for time and frequency transfer;
8) Troposphere modeling with Vienna Mapping Function 1/3 (VMF1/VMF3);
9) Second-order ionospheric delay correction with GIM products;
10) Receiver clock jump detection and mitigation;
11) Adoption of the latest IGS conventions: Bias-SINEX, IGS20 reference frame, ORBEX, RINEX 4, etc.;
12) User-friendly operation and visualization for early-career researchers with lite-version GUI;
13) Ambiguity-float PPP with backward compatibility from 1994 when selective availablity (SA) was on;
14) Timely data processing with rapid (RAP) products and real-time archived (RTS) products.
1) Enable all-frequency PPP-AR on any dual-frequency ionosphere-free combinations;
2) Employ the latest WUM0MGXRAP products to resolve ambiguities on new GNSS signals (L5/E6/E5b/E5B/B1C/B2a/B2);
3) Support kinematic orbiting for LEO satellites;
4) Improve capability and long-term consistency of multi-day processing;
5) Provide more command-line options and models for parameter estimation;
6) Increase compatibility with the latest IGS data and product extensions;
7) Refine the data format of result files and the output information of program runs.
Notes: The all-frequency satellite orbit/clock/bias/ERP/quaternion products from Wuhan University are required by PRIDE PPP-AR.
Copyright PRIDELAB IN GNSS CENTER , Wuhan University Visits：93597 Powered by Truesing