Step 1：Make sure you have installed some essential programs in advance.
i.e. bash, make, gfortran
Step 2：Run script ./install.sh to install the program automatically.
(This script executes Makefile to build CUI APs and add CUI APs to system PATH (~/.PRIDE_PPPAR_BIN/*))
Step 3：Restart terminal.
Step 1： Change directory into /example, conduct ./test.sh.
Step 2：Compare results with reference results.
After Installation and validation, let’s start PPP data processing! Here we start with an example.
1. The PRIDE PPP-AR II software directory is as below(Fig. 1):
Fig. 1 PRIDE PPP-AR II software directory
2. Create a working folder /project, and its subfolder /data.
3. Copy RINEX Observation Files and Navigation Files to /project/data /YEAR / DOY (/project/data/2020/001, for example).
4. Copy configuration file ‘config_template’ to /project directory.
5. Edit configuration file to set proper processing parameters.
The specific definition and instruction of some parameters ARE listed in ‘config_template’.
6. [Optional choice for stations offshore] Get Ocean tide loading parameters using the coordinates in sit.xyz, according to the website (http://holt.oso.chalmers.se/loading/). Choose the model FES2004(Fig. 2),and leave the rest of the options as default.
Fig. 2 Ocean tide model
Then submit a task by add station coordinates as below at the website. When you get the oceanload coefficients through your email, append them to /table/oceanload as the original format (Fig. 3).
Fig. 3 Submitting the taskFig. 3 Submitting the task
7. Change into /project, Run the script to start data processing.
$ pride_pppar config_template 20200101 20200101 N
8. After processing, the solution files will be in the /project/2020/001 directory.
PPP with Ambiguity Resolution
1. Conduct procedure 1~8 listed above.
2. Change into /project directory, run the script to start data processing.
$ pride_pppar config_template 20200101 20200101 Y
3. After processing, the solution files will be in the /project/2020/001 directory.
Copyright PRIDELAB IN GNSS CENTER , Wuhan University Visits：70826 Powered by Truesing